Thursday 5 February 2015

19 UNDERRATED FAVE SONGS

I decided to write about my fave songs because some are so underrated and yaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

1.At the min i'm abso loving- Tongue Tied by Grouplove (it reminds me of summer idk)
2.For me this song never gets old and its so happy- Best day of my life by American Authors (also any of their songs are fabulous,really really recommend)
3.I heard this song on The Voice and i fell in love-Sugar we're going down by Fall Out Boy
4.This song is common so you've probably heard it but George Ezra is amaze-Budapest by George Ezra
5.I have Taylor Swifts album and its deffo one of the best-Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift
6.I loooove Beyonce deffo my all time fave but her old songs are so much better than her new ones in my opinion-Get me bodied or Listen by Beyonce (or any of them)
7. Old but gold-Who's loving you by Jackson 5
8.Whitney was a classic in the 80s and 90s but her songs never get old-I have nothing by Whitney Houston
9.HER VOICE IS INCREDIBLE OMG-Spotlight by Jenifer Hudson
10.Everyone raves about 'Sleeping With Sirens' personally i think they're overrated the only song I like by them is-Audrey Hepburn and James dean by Sleeping With Sirens
11.I am in love with acoustic songs at the min, I'm loving 'Radio 1 Live Lounge' album (which is were i got this from)-Shake it off- Labrinth (acoustic)
12.I heard this off x factor when Kerrianne Covell sang it - I know you wont by Carrie Underwood
13.I don't have much to say about this i just like it- Gravity by Sara Bareilles
14.I don't know why but it reminds me of Halloween- Wicked Games (not the original) Rebecca Ferguson ( X factor)
15.Alicia keys is amazing literally love all her songs-if i ain't got you or Fallin by Alicia Keys
16.This song (or any of her songs) are so relaxing shes like the soothing girl version or Ed Sheeran- Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin
17.Personally i think this person was really good but she only had 3 songs :( (all really good though) - Dumb by Tich
18.I used to absolutely love all her songs and recently got back into them they're so gooood but my fave is - Foundations by Kate Nash
19. Deffo one of the best-Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus 

Please follow my Google+ and comment :) 

love yaaa xo

Ali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment