Sunday 22 February 2015

25 facts about me

Hollaa sorry i haven't posted recently i feel really bad... Opps
Anyways i feel you guys know really little about me so i'm going to do this 25 facts about me , i don't know if you do these on blogs but I've seen them on YouTube so it should be okk.
I'm sorry if these are mundane but at least you know a bit more about me!
Comment and follow pleaseee 

1.I do not have a snazzy accent which makes me sad
2.My longest relationship was for around 1-3 minutes
3.I was in a house fire
4.Never broken a bone (really hope i don't jinx that)
5.I loovvee really high rides
6.When i was around 7 my favorite song was 'baby got back' by Sir Mix Alot
7.When i first started high school i didn't know hardly any sexual slag
8.I am currently in my pajamas
9. At the min i am reading Love,Rosie (previously 'where rainbows end') (Be expecting a review on that)
10.When i was in year 3 (aged 7 or 8 i think) a mean girl wrote a bitchy book about me and gave it to my best friend (basically a burn book revolved around me)
11.When i was younger i was scared of Morrisons (the shop) because my grandma got me a video from there and i thought it was scary (it was cartoon)
12.Me and my friends used to pretend we were mermaids 
13. Mitchie of camp rock was my idol and i used to sing 'this is real this is me' in the school playground
14.I live in the UK
15.I need a wee but i'm writing this
16.I have always wanted to live in New York for at least a year since i was 8 and obsessed with F.R.I.E.N.D.S
17.'When Harry met Sally' is under rated and literally my favorite film ever
18.I am probably the opposite of a boy band 'fan girl'
19.My biggest pet peeve is when people say 'gay' in wrong term, I've already done a post about how much it annoys me (feel free to check it out), literally if someone says ''omg your acting so gay'' and mean it as i am acting stupid i feel like stamping on their toes with my big feet but i just say ''how am i acting homosexual?'' but it is so annoying 
20.I am the smallest person out of my friends as i am around 5ft
21.I have really big feet for my size because i'm a 6 and a half
22.I have to take four tablets a day for my mild acne and i hate it so much because they taste like plastic and i have to wait 2 hours after or before i eat to have one
23. Pizza is one of the only foods i like
24. I'm a picky eater
25.This is my last fact



No comments:

Post a Comment