Monday 19 January 2015

People using the word 'gay' as an insult rant

Hellooo, i still don't know what i am going to post about but i decided i'm good at ranting so i might as well rant about things that annoy me (not all the time just every so often).Right this has irritated me for so long i can not explain how irritating it is.When people use the word gay as an insult.For example if a show on TV is really bad show some people will say "oh my god that show is so gay" excuse me but how is that show a homosexual?I know some people don't understand their doing it but if you call something 'gay' instead of a word like 'rubbish' you are actually being homophobic and if you do i suggest you stop.You're basically replacing rubbish for the word gay. I know not everyone does this but i know some people do and i just want whoever does this to think before they speak, thank you.I am a massive supporter of gay rights, i have posted this to make people understand what they are saying and not all my posts will be rants.THANK YOU FOR READING AND BE HAPPY,I LOVE YOU
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment